Monday, May 21, 2007

Our Last Full Day

I know these aren't the best photos, they are on the blurry side. But you get the point!

Duke of Puke, Jeremy, Me

He-Man, Jeremy, Me

Duke of Puke

Vidar, Jeremy, Heidi's Jacket

Jeremy and Vidar

My hot dog stand man in the background

My Last Meal. YUM!

Saturday was our last full day in Oslo. We woke up early, had some free breakfast at Kaffistova and headed back up to bed. We finally woke up around 9 or so...it was a nice lazy day. Jeremy went out record shopping again, I stayed behind to update the blog, drink cappuccinos and sit in bed and watch tv. At 1 or 2 we decided to take a train to Kolboton to find Pamparius Pizza but the train to Kolboton only ran every hour so we decided we'll save that for our next trip. ; ) We were in the mood for pizza still so we headed out of the central station, down Karl Johans and stopped off at Pepe's Pizza. We finished off our $40, medium sized pizza and went back to the Hotel for one last nap. Jeremy had posted on the Turbojugend message board that we would be at Elm Street at 8 and that people should come hang out. Apparently 8pm is early to go out, since beers are around $8 most people drink at their homes before they finally head out around 11pm. We got to Elm Street and were greeted by Stian aka Mike Love aka Herman aka He-man and his two friends, one girls name I cannot pronounce so I won't attempt to spell it and the other girls name, if I remember correctly was Ann Marie...we met quite a few people and unless your name was Vidar or the Duke of Puke, chances are I won't remember your name. We also met a young man named Lars, and although he was not into Turbonegro he and Jeremy still had tons to talk about regarding other bands. The bar started to get pretty crowded as the night went on and by the time the other Jugend members arrived the bar was at capacity so we left and headed to the Rock In. By the way, I sat by the door at Elm Street and watched everyone come in and I must say that nearly every girl I saw in there was absolutely adorable. I just had to mention it.
On our way to the Rock In we walked up with Alan aka the Duke of Puke, who was very loud, very drunk and very funny! Once we got to the Rock In we met Heidi and Twin-Tubo who are in Turbojugend Oslo and yet another Vidar from some city I can't remember but I do know one thing, he was Jeremy's long lost twin. I was dead tired, and my mind was all ready home with Espen so I just wanted to get the heck back to our hotel, pack and go to sleep. So around 2 when we left. We stopped off for our last meal at my favorite hot dog stand. I ordered my usual, et pølse and pommes frite with hamburger dressing, Jeremy had a couple of hot dogs and that was it. We walked back to our hotel for the last time...it was very sad.

No comments: